Due to the ongoing pandemic, we have no choice but to postpone the middle school volleyball camp scheduled for April 13-16, 2020. We plan to reschedule the camp once school resumes or when we have received permission to resume such activities. If you have already registered and paid, your registration and payment will be honored during the makeup dates. If for some reason you are not able to attend, we will issue a refund. If you would like to cancel your registration now and receive a refund or if you have any additional questions, please e-mail Coach Lodge at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is also possible the pandemic could impact our plans for tryouts. Again, we ask for your flexibility and patience as we wait everything out. We do strongly recommend having Rank One forms updated for the 2020-2021 school year as soon as possible. Because of current events, we recognize getting into a doctor’s office may be a challenge right now. In addition, the Sports Medicine Physical Night scheduled for April 23, 2020, has been postponed but they are also hoping to reschedule it, possibly this summer. Ideally, tryouts will follow the Sports Medicine Physical Night to give athletes an opportunity to get those required physicals.
Please direct any questions, concerns, and comments to Coach Lodge.